Chip board screw 4,0 x 40 mm TX15 500 pcs. stainless steel, hardened
• No rusted screw heads or traces of rust
• For soft woods and hardwood, as well as for thin-walled sheet metal
• For screwing at edges + no pilot drilling, no breaking out
Application areas for screws made of hardened stainless steel
• This steel combines the best properties of carbon and stainless steels. Limited
resistance to rust as an A2 with the high mechanical values of a zinc plated steel.
Hardened stainless steel is not acid-resistant. For this reason it is not suitable for
fastening woods containing tanning agents (e.g. oak, red cedar).
• Stainless steel in accordance with DIN 10088
Specially suitable for:
applications in model construction, stairs construction, façade construction,
carpentry work, joinery and roofing
from 44,18 EUR
incl. 19 % Tax excl.